<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Sunkissed Bliss

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunkissed Bliss

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



How gorgeous was the weather on Sunday!!! it was so sunny and it was impossible to not be in love with life :) so i went down to the little park near my house and lazed around in the sun for awhile..after rolling around in too much itchy grass i went home and cleaned...(i know so exciting) and then me and the roomies had a BBQ it was the perfect Sunday!!!

(by the way the dinner on Saturday night turned out fabulous and i didnt burn the house down either id say thats a big deal haha!!!!! how was all your V day celebrations????????)

I love this chocolate colour vest i found it wedged between some mens pants at the op-shop i love it when that happens!!! worn with a vintage navy blue and brown checkered Cravat, vintage brown belt, white French Connection dress & brown Hobbs boots.

18 Comments:

Blogger M. said...

I love how you belted the vest, It looks so great

lovelove, M.
http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

February 14, 2010 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

Your outfit is really beautiful. I'm also very jealous of your weather!

February 14, 2010 at 11:11 PM  
Blogger _ said...

summmmerrrr ... come back to me!

February 15, 2010 at 12:34 AM  
Blogger Molly said...

so pretty! this makes me so ready for spring.

February 15, 2010 at 1:46 AM  
Blogger Natalie Suarez said...

these photos are so beautiful! i love what you are wearing! :)

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

February 15, 2010 at 2:29 AM  
Blogger Emily Park said...

I loveee all of your photos, they're so beautiful and creative :)

I'm just starting my blog off, so maybe check it out, and possibly follow?
I'm pretty excited to be getting into blogging. should be good :P

loveee.
x

February 15, 2010 at 5:33 AM  
Blogger THELOOKING_GLASS said...

I Love the Boots!!!!!

February 15, 2010 at 6:51 AM  
Blogger Malu Keizer-Swartjes said...

You're so gorgeous!
I love these photo's! Do you use a professional camera??

xx


Malus Wonderful World of Fashion
Click here to go to Malu’s Fashion!
Click here to go to Malu’s Fashion!
Click here to go to Malu’s Fashion!

February 15, 2010 at 6:59 AM  
Blogger Lou said...

oh your photos are making me homesick! i'm an aussie expat in the middle east so no green grass or trees or even sunshine surprisingly (we know the sun is there because its bloody hot but it hides behind the haze)
p.s. love the outfit! just saw it on chictopia and thought i'd check out your blog...

February 15, 2010 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger Kierryn Harris said...

This outfit looks amazing. I love your pics. They're so sweet and romantic

February 15, 2010 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Taylor Sterling said...

so beautiful! I love it!

February 15, 2010 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger I love it! said...

Lovely blog! :D

Follow my blog and I follow your blog:
bienvenidaagradecidany.blogspot.com :)

xxx

February 15, 2010 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Fabulocity in Amish Country said...

Love this outfit!! You look fabulous!

February 15, 2010 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger Jolie said...

I am so excited to have found your blog, your style is impeccable! I love each piece of this outfit. Great images as well! Quite jealous of the warm weather you are in! xoxo Jolie

February 15, 2010 at 12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice!!!

February 15, 2010 at 4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've joined and been reading your blog for a little while now. I just have to let you know that I love it. Your posts, photo's and outfits are simply beautiful and you are too gorgeous for words. Great work, well done :)

February 16, 2010 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger Couture said...

You have an amazing style!

Judith
http://couture-and-beauty.blogspot.com/

February 21, 2010 at 2:37 AM  
Anonymous Sharon said...

all your looks look so pretty,
iloveit!

February 21, 2010 at 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home