<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Real Love...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Friday, March 26, 2010

Real Love...



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So today was spent getting my fringe cut (you cant see it in the pictures, it was a little windy) so now i have a full fringe yay!!! drinking coffee and walking around Hyde Park near my house...i think i have told you about this park it is the most beautiful and magical park i try to stop off on my way home from work every day and just lay on the grass under the trees!! i always feel like i have stepped into another world its so amazing...so i thought i would take some pics to show you because its really the only way i can even get close to explaining it haha!!!

How gorgeous is the picture of the tree with the different colour flowers its almost like some little forrest nymphs came and decorated it haha totally brightened up my day when i saw it!!

So i bought this gorgeous tartan jacket at the thrift shop and have been dying to wear it (we havent had cool enough weather) and wore it with a vintage black skirt, black patent booties, sportsgirl cream top & vintage belt & bag...

I hope you all have a fab weekend, my best friend just got back from travelling and we are catching up tonight i cant wait!!! i have missed her so much :) and then im relaxing for the rest of the weekend...i want to start a new book but im not sure what to look at next have u guys read anything amazing??? that i simply must read???

16 Comments:

Blogger Natalie Suarez said...

wow, hyde park looks absolutely beautiful! and love ur outfit so much! have a great weekend! :)

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

March 26, 2010 at 10:29 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

oh that tree is beautiful. Love this jacket. Perfect for Fall.

I recommend TAMING THE BEAST by Emily Maguire. Amazing read (although a little kinky at times. hehe)

March 26, 2010 at 11:04 PM  
Blogger Madeline Veenstra said...

I love your jacket and these photos are gorgeous :) I'm going for a haircut this week too, think about a full fringe also... not too sure though?

March 27, 2010 at 1:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW... GREAT LOCATION!! *_* LOVE THESE PICS AND LOVE YOUR BLAZER!
HAVE A NICE WEEK-END!

XOXO

theminetteissue.blogspot.com

March 27, 2010 at 4:17 AM  
Blogger THELOOKING_GLASS said...

Hyde Park looks just magical... Makes one want to move to Austrailia.. Love the bangs, and the tartan jacket..

How cold is winter in Austrailia?

thelookingglassvintage.blogspot.com

March 27, 2010 at 4:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just got a fringe as well! That's a beautiful jacket, the outfit is very ladylike

S
http://notjustmedical.wordpress.com

March 27, 2010 at 9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, I have featured you in my next post, check it out if you like :)

S
http://notjustmedical.wordpress.com

March 27, 2010 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger Piia Õ. said...

Hyde park seems amazing. I suggest you read "Girl with the pearl earring" , then afterwards you can watch the movie also. or "Breakfast at Tiffany's"


bowtiediary.blogspotcom

March 27, 2010 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Meggstatus said...

Oh MY!!!

You look absolutely stunning, and this jacket is incredible...


I have I mentioned how much I adore your hair???

March 27, 2010 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Jessa Lee said...

you do ladylike so so well.
I love hyde park too.. there's always something happening. Love the tree shots

March 27, 2010 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

As much as I think your outfit is fabulous (loving that jacket!) that tree you're sitting on is totally stealing the show for me - it's SO lovely! Wow!

March 27, 2010 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger Sarah K. said...

amazing outfit, and amazing photos! looks like a beautiful place.

March 27, 2010 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger Fabulocity in Amish Country said...

Soooo pretty! Love the look!

March 28, 2010 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

These photos are SO gorgeous and whimsical! You look gorgeous, as always! I totally have skin/complexion envy! :)

March 29, 2010 at 12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are stunning. I adore your outfit, everything works, it's beautiful. My Hyde Park is beautiful. I live in Perth, driven past but never visited. It seems I must :)

March 29, 2010 at 8:29 PM  
Blogger Annie, Time Enough for Drums said...

Jacket = incredible. Can't believe you thrifted it! Annie.

April 2, 2010 at 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home