<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Weekend Outfits

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Weekend Outfits

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I thought id post a few outfits from over the weekend :) you can probably see that the weather went from super sunny to overcast.. but i still had a wonderful weekend!!! on Sunday night all the girls came over for drinks and a games night (after a few wines pictionary is not so easy) haha and was offically thrashed at Taboo..... Whats your fav board game??????

Then i relaxed all sunday!!! got all those things done that you never get the time to do usually..
Im sure you all remember the yellow blazer..its still one of my favourites..which i wore with my I.D.S flower dress...a very bright oufit!!!!! :) (i love bright) haha

And the second outfit i wore this gorgeous silk spotted vintage blouse & hair scarf just with some casual Cotton On jeans & my RMK heels..

I have been working on a little project which i will be posting about this week..pretty exciting!!! stay tuned!!!

Well im going to have to love and leave you sorry im keeping the writing short im off to hit the gym..and if i dont go now..ill start making excuses not to go..hahaha XX

21 Comments:

Blogger Bunny Darke said...

The photos of you in the dress, blazer and heels are stunning. Great outfit.

April 27, 2010 at 3:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

love the head scarf, just starting to experiment with them and took some great inspiration from you! thanks for the post x

April 27, 2010 at 3:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful. I especially love the yellow blazer, it suits you beautifully! :)

April 27, 2010 at 4:22 AM  
Blogger Krista said...

The pictures of the floral dress instantly put a smile on my face :) It's just so fun and summery, I've been editing photos for my Winter collection all day so to see the beautiful bright colours was a nice change from what I've been staring at for 12 hours.

Your Sunday night sounds fun! I love drinks and games at home, I like playing Jenga, it's quite funny when everyone has had a few drinks.

April 27, 2010 at 4:30 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Gorgeous! All of it! Love the bright floral dress, so cheery!

April 27, 2010 at 5:42 AM  
Blogger Couture said...

Both outfits are so gorgeous!

April 27, 2010 at 5:45 AM  
Anonymous girlxoxo said...

Love how you styled your weekend looks, especially the dress (or top :-) I would say my favorite group game is Taboo - so much fun!

April 27, 2010 at 6:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like your dress and yellow blazer! Very chic.

We had game night on Friday. We played Loaded Questions and MadGab. MadGab is my absolute favorite... I guess because I'm really good at it and the more I drink the better I get, haha.

Unravelled Threads
Don't forget to enter my custom elastic waistband skirt giveaway!

April 27, 2010 at 6:32 AM  
Blogger Louise (Fifth Sparrow) said...

I love that floral dress, so cheerful and lovely! I've also been wanting to try a turban/headband... I think you might've just given me the push I needed! xx

April 27, 2010 at 7:00 AM  
Blogger Molly said...

oh wow. that blazer is an absolutely stunning piece. And it goes so well with your hair and the dress.

April 27, 2010 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Clara Campelo said...

amazing look
you have a great blog!
love it

April 27, 2010 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger Piia Õ. said...

Great dress and blazer. So springy !
-P.
bowtiediary.blogspot.com

April 27, 2010 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger jess said...

love love the first outfit soooooooo much!

jp xx
www.thishopefulheart.blogspot.com
www.hopefulheart.etsy.com

April 27, 2010 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

I really love the headbeand and this dress is also amazing!!

April 27, 2010 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Diana said...

Love the second outfit, one of my favorites so far :)

Diana
http://thegirloverboard.tumblr.com

April 27, 2010 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger Feisjanter said...

there's no easy board game when you have drunk too much wine :)

April 27, 2010 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

That dress in your second outfit is AMAZING! The print is so gorgeous, you look super lovely :]

April 27, 2010 at 7:55 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

taboo is so fun and balderdash. love your floral dress, so pretty!

April 27, 2010 at 10:15 PM  
Blogger rachel red lips said...

you've just inspired me to wear a headscarf today! congrats on the weardrobe honor!

April 29, 2010 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger Ashley J said...

Both of your weekend pictures and outfits are beautiful! Congrats on your spotlight honor...that's how I found your blog!

http://www.afashionfixation.blogspot.com/

April 30, 2010 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger Kelsey Watson said...

Killer head scarf! I want it!
http://cherryblossomcutie.blogspot.com/

May 6, 2010 at 4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home