<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Stallcart Offer....

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Stallcart Offer....





Last week i was approached by Stallcart as they had noticed i had written a post on my own website which was created through them and made an amazing offer to me.. (well to my amazing readers)

This blog started off as a way to show my love of Vintage fashion and just a general space to be creative and it has snowballed into so much more than i had ever hoped for with the opening of my online shop i had tried etsy but didnt feel like it was working for me and i wanted something a little more me, and now it really is the start of something that i can see myself doing for a long time and im excited for all the possibilities. (my point is...if your wondering) is that if you have had a niggling in the back of your mind to either start selling clothes or your own crafts or generally anything but didnt know where or how to go about it, here is a great way to start!!!!

Stallcart are offering The Vintage Valley readers (only)!! a brand spanking new website without the setup fee..which is pretty darn tootin amazing!!!!
You can find the offer HERE and if you have any questions you can flick me an email...or email stallcart direct..

Stop thinking about it and give it a go... and if you do..send me an email with your link so i can check your site out!!!!
XX