<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: All natural....

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Thursday, December 23, 2010

All natural....

So its Christmas eve...and its 34 degrees outside!!! Hot.. to say the least.. you can probably tell be my sweaty face in these photos.. its so hot my makeup slides off my face!! ugh!!! Its set to be over 38 degrees tomorrow oh...my golden syrup!!! ill be sitting all day fanning my face with a cracker hat im sure... i thought id keep things natural and stick with Black and white with light makeup... especially in this weather its hard to get away with heavier makeup!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(i finally found those lace sleeves i had been wanting) i think this is my Chrissy dress.. its airy and light and i can just swap the pumps over to my brogues.. i also love that its a slip dress and i can basically swap the colour palette over... i think this dress will be perfect with a pastel pink slip underneath!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I thought id keep this post short and sweet since im sure your all running around finishing up Christmas odds and ends.. im officially ready, all the shopping is done, Shortbread baked and cards written!! im up early to visit my Aunties and then to my Best Friends family lunch...ohh im going to be stuffed...i hope you all have a safe holiday..

Merry Christmas XXX
(Wearing: Dotti lace dress, Sportsgirl Bow clip, Vintage belt & bag & Tony Bianco pumps)

Labels:

15 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa Pritchett said...

This is very pretty! I saw this on chictopia and thought, wow she has good style, then I checked out your blog and found out you have a great blog! :)

Please visit!

http://alyflowers-azure.blogspot.com/

December 23, 2010 at 9:37 PM  
Blogger Vinda Sonata said...

you look gorgeous with great style as always!!

December 23, 2010 at 10:30 PM  
Blogger emma_G said...

You're so gorgeous and that dress is perfect. Have a great Christmas tomorrow and hope you don't get too hot. I think I will possibly just be laying on my friend's tiles to cool down : )

December 24, 2010 at 2:05 AM  
Blogger Carys said...

I love the versatility of the dress, I agree, a pink slip would suit it perfectly! You look so nice, I am so jealous of the weather you're having!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

December 24, 2010 at 2:06 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Cute outfit! I love the collar on your dress!

xx Vanessa

December 24, 2010 at 2:47 AM  
Blogger Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

hehe you can see that you are fighting off freezing. hehe.

December 24, 2010 at 5:41 AM  
Blogger Chaucee said...

The collar of this dress is so adorable, and the lace is gorgeous.

December 24, 2010 at 6:17 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Gorgeous dress! Love all the little details, especially that little bow in your hair. You are a natural beauty anyway, so you look very pretty with no make-up.

Happy Christmas.

December 24, 2010 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

you look beautifull. nice blog,h ope you will become a follower of my blog too?
x

December 24, 2010 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

This is gorgeous! As are the rest of your outfit posts. Found you through Chictopia, and am I ever glad!

December 24, 2010 at 8:22 PM  
Blogger Two For Tea said...

AH! This dress is perfect...love the shape, love the lace pattern, love the collar...what a find! And you've worn it so well here, I just love the sleek pumps and the bow :)

So glad I found your blog...Merry Christmas!

<3 Cambria
http://twoforteaplease.blogspot.com/

December 24, 2010 at 10:05 PM  
Blogger Sophia said...

I just saw this dress in store a few days ago! Seeing it on you makes me want and snap up my own one. Gorgeous.

Merry Christmas!

I hope you check out my blog x

December 25, 2010 at 12:32 AM  
Blogger Jasmine P said...

I love that dress :D

http://commonsenseandstilettos.blogspot.com/

December 26, 2010 at 9:52 PM  
Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

That dress is beautiful!

December 31, 2010 at 1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sexy!

January 1, 2011 at 2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home