<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Instagram..

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Instagram..

An iphone application im way too late on discovering and now am making up for lost time with multiple photo taking!! no one is safe anymore the iphone is whipped out at any chance and will be shoved in your face and converted into wonderful dreamy sepia toned vintage polaroids...bliss!!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
1 - Housemates Hand Fan
2 - The Vintage Valley clothing racks
3- Road trip with the girls
4 - My jewellery box ive had since i was 5
5 - My JoTote camera bag and vintage hat
6 - Vintage 50's ball dress and record player
7 - One of the new kitties that live with me..look at those eyes
8 - Stormy clouds in Perth (tea weather)
9 - Poppies on the sidewalk
10 - The kitties playing in the kitchen
11 - Me and Teg's at brunch with the girls
12 - Bubble Tea (of course)
13 - Boris my best friends bulldog..he is wonderful..and i love him
14 - Pear Cider..while on vacation at the beach
15 - Beach Bliss
16 - FiFi the cutest Poodle ever
17 - Boston Babes shoes...love

I hope your all having a swell Wednesday, i stupidly left the camera battery charger at my old house so there has been no outfit posts so far..(head smack) but hopefully ill pick it up tomorrow and have an outfit to post for Friday (fingers crossed).
This week has been a jumble of getting settled in the new house, learning im quite happy living in a fort of cardboard boxes if that means i don't have to unpack them and cursing at technology because getting internet connection was the bane of my existence for a week or so...its really terrible how much i rely on it!!!!!
Anyhoo....im going to go give the kitties a scratch and try to find my wooly socks in one of the boxes...its freezing today XX

*Also if you have a moment to pop on over to Modly Chic to read Miss Melissa's tips on vintage shopping she mentions The Vintage Valley and is also wearing one of my fav pieces she bought the mustard mini dress..she looks amazing in it*

14 Comments:

Blogger Trendydolap said...

I love this app. too. I'm going to follow u from instagram.

lovely pics.

http://trendydolap.blogspot.com/

May 25, 2011 at 1:25 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

Gorgeous photography, Ally! I love the vintage-y, 50's vibe. Splendid! xoxo Maria,
www.avenuemaria.blogspot.com

May 25, 2011 at 1:52 AM  
Blogger soph // and other things said...

Such fun photos. I can't wait till my current plan runs out so I can get an iPhone. Bit late on the bandwagon. That shot of pear cider has given me an instant craving - my fave drink of the summer!

May 25, 2011 at 2:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the pics and those shoes..adorable.

May 25, 2011 at 4:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i loveee instragam but dont have an iphone :( you are too pretty!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

May 25, 2011 at 6:03 AM  
Blogger Daphne Economou said...

I got a bit addicted to this app when I first got it haha. Vintage pictures are lovely. xx

http://styliseddialogue.blogspot.com/

May 25, 2011 at 6:07 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

These pictures are stunning. I especially love the pictures of you and your girlfriends. So pretty :)

And thanks for the mention :) I've gotten so many compliments on that dress.

xo

May 25, 2011 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Tales for Little Bun said...

I love instagram too. Saw the application through Naomi's Rockstar Diaries Blog and instantly fell in love. Your photos are stunning! Love them all :) x

May 25, 2011 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger Janna said...

Omg, that's so nice... I love it! It isn't the same as an analogue camera, but I still love it! :)

May 29, 2011 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Ms. Falcon said...

those shoes are so beautiful. love, too.

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

May 29, 2011 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My fave is the one of the vintage jewellery :) Gorgeous pics!! Can't waaaait til I can upgrade to an iPhone!

xx S

May 30, 2011 at 1:27 AM  
Blogger Mina said...

omg everybody is using this app. i need to start too. i love the effect on the photos.
xoxo
mina

May 31, 2011 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger THERESA S said...

utopia! yum, i like me some bubble tea.

May 31, 2011 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger Toner Cartridges said...

Hi,
Ball Dresses in Perth is the fashion of Dresses. Ball gowns have been a charm amongst all the other evening dresses. They have been
Ball Gown Perth

January 5, 2012 at 2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home