<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Cinemagram...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Monday, May 28, 2012

Cinemagram...

Its not like i need another application to be obsessed with but...eeek...i cant help it! since seeing Jamie Beck's Cinemagrams a few months ago i always wanted to know how to do it, but hey now there is an app for it so now i don't need the smarts just a finger to push the record button! Im sure your all onto this app too but just indulge me for sharing pretty please!


These two are just a small peek of my growing collection im seeing the world in a new light..im constantly looking at things to cinemagram! (im sure im going to be one of those people on you tube walking into fountains because im staring at my iphone..any min now)

Add me if your on there my username is Allyvintage

Hope you all had a swell weekend XX will be back tomorrow with an outfit post!

4 Comments:

Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

Oh I haven't heard of this, I definitely do not need another app addiction but this one looks too fun to ignore!

May 28, 2012 at 1:25 AM  
Blogger Malu Keizer-Swartjes said...

Gorgeous pics!
xx
Discover my Stylish Confessions!

Join my Collistar & ClubManhattan GIVEAWAY!

May 28, 2012 at 2:05 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

That looks like so much fun, I'll have to get it!

May 28, 2012 at 2:13 AM  
Blogger soph // and other things said...

This looks so cool! Making a mental note to check it out. x

May 28, 2012 at 2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home