<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Restyle: Seeing Spots

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Restyle: Seeing Spots

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Outfit 22 

The weather this morning has me listening to old Regina Spektor songs and drinking Green Tea..it also means that blistering winds and rolled hair do not mix so a hair bow is just as cute (saves me looking like a wind swept gremlin) i don't mind being cooped up on a day like today..watching the rain is so therapeutic its like a fresh start!

The weather will clear up by the weekend which is perfect because i am planning on kidnapping Z on Saturday for some park dwelling, also maybe sneak in some Dim Sum...hopefully..those pork buns are calling me!

XX
(Wearing: AnglicareWA skirt $5.00, Salvation Army Bag $2.99, Salvation Army jacket $15.00, Target Tights, Own Op Shopped Blouse, I Love Billy Heels)

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love how you did your hair! My roomie does that to her hair sometimes, and I really need to try it out!

And I was listening to old Regina Spektor just a couple of hours ago. "Us" is still probably my favorite. It is so happy.

Your whole outfit is totally adorable too! :)

xoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

August 21, 2012 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger Natalie Suarez said...

this is so so cute! i am in love with your new hair! STUNNING! xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

August 21, 2012 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger Michelle Elizabeth said...

I was just humming a Regina Spector song before reading your post! haha

August 21, 2012 at 9:16 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Eek I am OBSESSED with hair bows, you look adorable! Love it.

August 21, 2012 at 11:10 PM  
Blogger Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

Still digging that hair colour.

If I had to pick three colours to wear exclively for the rest of my life, this combo would be it.

August 21, 2012 at 11:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very chic! I love the classic red/black/white combo and the eye-catching polkadots! Also this hairdo is adorable! :)

August 22, 2012 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

This outfit is perfection!Love it!And I totally agree about the rain...we've been getting our fair share and all I want to do is stay home and enjoy it.

August 22, 2012 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh man I love this outfit so so much! I actually wore something very similar to this last Valentine's day. Or maybe it was the year before? I don't know, but your polka dot top works perfectly with the red skirt. Such a classy, gorgeous look!

August 22, 2012 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

Thanks hun! I love a good black and red combo too :) xx

August 22, 2012 at 5:58 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

Thank you babes :) im still in love with it, nice for a change!!!!

August 22, 2012 at 5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home