<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Betty...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Betty...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This weeks weather has been a little weird, I would start the day out in stockings and end up taking them off, then id don a sun dress and end up scrounging around in my car hoping i have a cardigan tucked away in there! This is supposed to be the start of Summer right?? Come on sun!

I still adore these pants (they may be the only pair i own) they fit nicely until i sit down and then all of a sudden my posture gets quite rigid trying to sit like a lady not about to split the back of her pants! (this is hard...trust me) I also found this adorable brooch over the weekend whilst at Sidney Loves Audrey the adorable place i posted about on the ModCloth blog. After a few mind bouncing coffee's i had a browse around and decided she was the cutest and on the plus side looks like Betty Draper so high five to that!

I am spending the weekend hemming a few dresses, celebrating my best friends birthday, drinking lots of coffee and reading the rest of my book! I hope yours is pretty swell too xx

(Wearing: Vintage Cardigan, Sidney Loves Audrey Brooch, Op Shopped Pants, Boston Heels, Vintage Bag, Op Shopped Blouse, Gifted Vintage Scarf)

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Stevia said...

those pants are amazing!
I love how you paired it with that darling cardigan
that brooch is just lovely
plus, I want your bag so bad!!

sounds like you'll have an amazing weekend :)

<3
The Sweetest Escape

November 8, 2012 at 8:33 PM  
Blogger Jenna DeSantis said...

Ally,

I just found your blog and it is something special! I love your vintage style :-) You are so unique! I'll definitely be following your blog!
XO Jenna
Demureindiamonds.blogspot.com

November 9, 2012 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger Ms. Falcon said...

awesome pants. but i've never seen such a great cardi. these cute little cherrys on it are just adorabel.

November 10, 2012 at 3:22 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

Thank you babes! i love the brooch too! xx

November 11, 2012 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

Best part about it i say :) i love love love the cherrys xx

November 11, 2012 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

Thats so sweet thank you!

November 14, 2012 at 12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this look so much and that brooch is going on my Christmas wish list!

November 16, 2012 at 3:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OH how I adore your style! You had me with the sight of your first outfit! -Jessica L

THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

November 25, 2012 at 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home