<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Jitterbuggin Fall Sale.

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Jitterbuggin Fall Sale.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Just wanted to let you all know that one of my favourite retro shops and soon to be sponsor of Vintage Valley Jitterbuggin are having a fall sale from the 4th of November to the 11th of November! And since its Monday i think you all officially deserve to purchase yourself something for turning up to work this morning!! Yes..that is how i justify my purchases.

I have my eye on this beauty its basically perfect!

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!! i managed to film a little hair tutorial that i will be posting on Wednesday so make sure you pop by!

XX