<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Lately...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Monday, February 18, 2013

Lately...

Aside from a horrible bout of sickness and a few other unfortunate events i managed to take a few snaps of little moments during the past few weeks! I am so sorry i was unable to post here on the blog i missed it so much! But im feeling much better and can now muster the energy to put outfits together Huzzah!!

 photo 12_zpsfbbe42ab.jpg

 photo 13-1_zps24ec9a60.jpg

 photo 14-1_zps9d785746.jpg

 photo 15_zpsc52ae397.jpg

1 - Took a day trip up to York on Sunday for my mothers birthday i love it there, so much history and the antique shops are divine!

2 - York town hall!

3 - Half attempted hair-do and makeup but glad i managed to pull myself together for a friends 30th last week.

4 - Coffee and chamomile tea at Foam Coffee Bar in Leederville (so in love with the styling).

5 - One happy puppy.

6 - Chocolate hearts for Valentine's Day.

7 - Look up (you will never be dissapointed).

8 - Shellac nails and a double roll (Plus no eyeliner dun dun dunnnn).

I will be back tomorrow with an outfit post! And if you dont follow me on Instagram yet just search for @allyvintage Xxx

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous friseure said...

Eifach tolle Bilder!

February 19, 2013 at 12:42 AM  
Blogger Tanja said...

Great pics! I really love your hair, I wish I could do victory rolls myself, but I'm really not talented when it comes to hairstyles!

xx Tanja

February 19, 2013 at 1:19 AM  
Blogger Kailey said...

I'm always so in love with your instagram pictures! Take care of yourself sweetie <3

February 19, 2013 at 1:48 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

Wow, that coffee bar decor is gorgeous!

Becky
xx

February 19, 2013 at 2:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love these shots, Ally xx

February 24, 2013 at 1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home